You are here
A reserve price is the lowest price that you're willing to sell your item for. You can set a reserve price when you create your listing. The reserve price option is only available for auction-style listings.
To set a reserve price:
1. Go to the advanced listing tool.
2. On the Create your listing page, scroll down to the Choose how you'd like to sell your item section.
3. Click the Add or remove options link, select Reserve Price, and then click the Save button.
4. To enter your reserve price, click the Change link next to No Reserve price set for this item.
5. Enter a reserve price, and then click the Save button.
If your reserve price hasn't been met when the listing ends, you don't have to sell the item to the highest bidder. If you'd like, you can always make a Second Chance Offer to one of the bidders.
Learn more about selling with a reserve price.
Thanks for your feedback! For more help, click Contact us.