You are here
Once you register on eBay, you can start buying and bidding on items right away.
1. When you find an item you want, check the item description -- including shipping terms and accepted payment methods -- carefully. If you have any questions, click the 'Ask a question' link on the listing page before you bid.
2. Check the seller's Feedback comments to see if other eBay users have had good experiences with the seller.
3. Read the item description carefully. If the seller is enrolled on PowerShip, you can also see an estimated time of item delivery on the listing page.
4. Place your bid or use the Buy It Now button.
5. If you're the winning bidder or you use Buy It Now, click the Pay Now button on the item page to check out.
Learn more about how to buy on eBay: http://pages.ebay.in/help/buy/allaboutbuying.html
Thanks for your feedback! For more help, click Contact us.